TikTok is a popular video sharing app that allows users to easily create short videos with music and other effects, such as soundtracks, text captions, stickers, and drawings to personalise their creations.
But how do you make an engaging TikTok?
With the right knowledge and skills, you can make a TikTok that is worth watching.
In this section, we will be going over some of the most important steps to take when making your own TikTok.
1) Do your research – watch other TikToks and make a note of any new trends you see
2) Determine what type of video you want to make after doing your research
3) Create a video brief outlining the video idea
4) Write out a script and storyboard, if needed
5) Record the video on your phone
6) Create your video by adding these recordings to the app
7) Add music, text, stickers and other elements to make your video engaging
8) Use an interesting caption and relevant hashtags so your TikTok reaches your preferred audience
9) We recommend posting on TikTok once a week for the best engagement
10) Once you grow a decent following on the app, we recommend posting 2-3 times a week on the platform
Have you got anymore TikTok top tips you could share? Let us know by contacting us on [email protected]
Looking for help creating social media video content?
Our video production subscription service is designed for companies requiring affordable, regular content for social media purposes.
Find out more here: https://shotblastmedia.co.uk/video-production-subscription/