- In-depth content development
- Story boarding and script
- Graphic design
- Sound design
- Music and sound fx
- Professional voiceover
Elements of Interactive Video
- Hotspots: clickable buttons or areas that take you to another segment of the video or revel something new for you to see in the same frame or scene.
- 360 views: the functionality for your audience to drag the screen within a video frame to get a 360 degree experience.
- Branches: these give your audience the opportunity to choose the way they view the video, interacting with different options that can give them a totally unique view of the content.
- Data inputs: form fields in which your audience can enter their own information for you to view, such as their name and contact details for example.
- Quizzes: perfect for virtual training courses, these combine a mix of buttons and branching paths to create a quiz in which your audience can be assessed on certain topics.
As an industry specialist, we are diligent professionals with an eye for detail. From the planning stages through to the final video edits we’re a joy to work with but we always insist on doing things the right way. High quality video content can only be achieved through well-planned, thoughtful scripting and strategic content development. Being unique and creative is key to the mix to ensure your film stands out from the crowd; whilst remaining practical so your target audience stays fully engaged in your message.
Working with the Alchemists
We’re easy going humans. Our aim is to grow together and support you on your filmic journey, putting heart, soul and laughter into every production we create for you. As a friend and brand ambassador, we care about each and every one of our clients; to us, relationships are the most important and valued thing. We always offer our best selves and our complete attention, every step of the way. Our promise to you is this: we get the job done.
Unfold the Factory Gold
There are millions of ways to tell a good story, video formats vary from message to message and from company to company. All our video productions are bespoke, taking on many forms. When it comes to health and safety video production – we have you covered! Our experience of producing health and safety videos is vast, covering a range of key topics such as process safety videos, life saving rules videos, health and safety induction video, working at height videos and so on.