Are you an office that likes to go out and celebrate with fun activities? We’ve got you covered for the best things to do in Leeds with your colleagues and teammates.
1. Escape room – There are loads to choose from! The Shot Blast Media team have completed a few of these, our favourite being ‘Haunted’ at The Great Escape Game Leeds. It was a very spooky experience and not for the faint-hearted, but a very well put together escape room. We escaped with over 13 minutes to spare!
2. Axe throwing – A new activity to enjoy in Leeds! We are now experts after attending Whistle Punks for our Christmas do this year! It’s great fun to do but it can get quite competitive between colleagues! Don’t worry, it’s not as hard as it looks, but it does take some practice!
3. Flight Club – This is a great activity to do in a medium to large group of teammates. Flight Club is darts but with entertaining games and gorgeous cocktails. We recommend playing Demolition and Killer. They even have bottomless pizza and prosecco brunch now too!
4. Roxy’s – There are now three of these to choose from in Leeds city centre, offering a huge range of different activities, perfect for your company night out. At Roxy’s you can do bowling, pool, shuffleboard, ping pong, beer pong, mini golf, curling, and even karaoke! We recommend booking if there’s a large group.
5. Bowling – Lots of places you can go to do a spot of bowling with your team! Tenpin or Roxy’s are probably the most convenient if you are based in the city centre. Enjoy food and drinks too as you compete with your teammates to see who is the ultimate bowling champion.
6. Cocktail masterclass – This is a super fun activity to enjoy with your colleagues! The masterclass at Revolution is top notch, but there are plenty of others to pick from. You get a 90 minute session of learning to make your favourite cocktails (and drinking them), and enjoy the competitiveness of seeing who is the fastest barista.
7. Baking experience – A new competitive activity to enjoy in Leeds! Ready, Steady, Bake It offers fun-filled baking sessions for colleagues and teams. Pair up and bake it til you make it! Everything is provided, including instructions, ingredients and tools, and the experience lasts for 90 minutes.
8. Ice skating – A lovely Winter activity to do with your work friends! There’s a few places you can go for this, including Planet Ice, but the Ice Cube rink in Millenium Square at the Christmas fair is definitely a winner. Bring your hats and gloves and enjoy skating around the ice!
9. Dinner – Plenty of options in Leeds city centre, and food is always a win at a work event! We recommend Rudy’s, which serves fabulous pizza, Mowgli, Zaap Thai, Gusto, Ambiente Tapas, Cosy Club, Tattu, and MEATliquor, which has incredible food, for a great dining experience.
10. Cocktails – Leeds has some incredible bars to attend, including Angelica, Skylounge, with rooftop views, Cuckoo, The Alchemist, Pixel Bar, where you can play retro games, Headrow House, The Botanist, and SALT. There’s also plenty of places to go for bottomless brunch and 2 for 1 cocktails, including Slug & Lettuce and Revolution.
Any more suggestions to add to our list of activities to do with your colleagues and teammates in Leeds city centre? Let us know! [email protected]