The following general guidelines are included within the essential and advanced package. If you want to build your own package, then get in touch to talk about a custom option.
Please follow these simple guidelines to keep yourself and others safe when working on site.
- Regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Use hand sanitiser if you can’t access nearby hand washing facilities.
- Ensure you keep your workplace clean.
- Clean surfaces, objects and points of contact frequently.
- Thoroughly clean shared equipment after using.
- Avoid the use of hot desks where possible.
- Keep 2 metres apart at all times.
- Follow all signage rules around your workplace.
- Maintain social distancing, where practically possible.
- If you can’t keep 2 metres apart;
- Use physical barriers and screens.
- Work back-to-back or side-by-side.
- Work with a partner or fixed team member to reduce the number of people you come into contact with.
- Conduct a workplace risk assessment before starting work.
- Identify if you can work safely or not, especially when working with partners or teams.
- Evaluate if you’re especially vulnerable to COVID-19.
Scene 6 (Advanced package only)
- Stagger your arrival and departure times.
- You may be required to take a temperature check before being admitted to site.
- Use alternatives to keypads and turnstiles for signing in.
Scene 7 (Advanced package only)
- Work in your own segregated zone, where possible.
- Reduce unnecessary movements around site.
- Avoid sharing items.
Scene 8 (Advanced package only)
- Use remote working tools to avoid meeting in person
- Only absolutely necessary participants should attend meetings.
- Ensure these take place outside where possible.
- Or meeting in a well ventilated space.
- Observe 2m social distancing at all times.
Scene 9 (Advanced package only)
- Maintain social distancing while using common areas.
- Stagger your break times.
- Bring your own lunch.
Scene 10 (Advanced package only)
- Minimize the number of people you travel with in any one vehicle.
- Use fixed travel partners and avoid sitting face-to-face.
Scene 11 (Advanced package only)
- Use non-contact deliveries where possible.
- Use drop off, transfer zones and collection points for equipment and deliveries.
- Ensure contact at gatehouse security is minimised and encourage drivers to stay in vehicles.
Scene 12 (Advanced package only)
- Use remote working tools to avoid meeting visitors in person.
- Where visitors are required on site, ensure they are aware of the site safety rules.
Outro (both packages)
Following these guidelines will help to keep yourself and others safe when working on site.